Noun: cartoon (plural cartoons)
• (comics) A humorous drawing, often with a caption, or a strip of such drawings.
• (comics) A drawing satirising current public figures.
• (art) An artist’s preliminary sketch.
• (animation) An animated piece of film which is often but not exclusively humorous.
• A diagram in a scientific concept.
We invite you to engage with the art & stories throughout Talking Water Project.
We intend this site to allow you to immerse yourself into a conversation about water through the import that art carries!